“Quiet place to rest, great location for travelers” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Bismarck
Great Falls, Montana
“Quiet place to rest, great location for travelers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is located adjacent to the east exit on Interstate 94 (I-94), mile marker 161. It is located across the street from a truck stop, and is situated to be quiet with easy access. It has a pool/ hot tub, and a good breakfast buffet. It is quiet. If you have AAA or AARP, the rates can be excellent. Shop both if you have them. Highly recommended for location. Easy in, easy out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the west, which will be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. We are extremely happy to hear that your stay with us was good and easy for you to find. We do look forward to seeing you in the future!!!

Thank You and have a great day!!
Mandy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Minot, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Room was great, had king size bed. Ordered a pizza from the front desk, got charged twice on my debit card even though I paid with cash. Front desk staff said they added it back on, never saw it put back into my account. Still not resolved.

• Stayed June 2014
I am sorry to hear that you have unresolved issues with us. If you would please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak to the General Manager, I will check into this issue for you and get it resolved. I have just recently taken over at this property and am willing to do whatever is needed to make sure that you will return and stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mandy
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Room Cleanliness (lack thereof) Marks Experience Down---- however the staff at the front desk is simply wonderful.
Now, I am not saying the room was a pig sty but I ate breakfast and two days later there was still something I had spilled on the floor. I had to ask them to vacuum. You know, it's a $90.00 room. It's a place to sleep.
My close family gathered at the hotel after a family reunion, Sunday afternoon and evening, the manager let us use the breakfast area (it's closed off from the lobby) to sit and talk, laugh and we brought some dinner in.The manager even made coffee until about 7 pm. He was the best!
I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I am sorry that your room was not vacuumed daily and will work to correct that problem. I am however extremely happy that the front desk staff was able to make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you and have a great day!!!
Mandy Korb

Been to Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast

Address: 3808 East Divide, I-94 Exit 161, Bismarck, ND 58501
Location: United States > North Dakota > Bismarck
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Bismarck
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast 2.5*
The Ramada Limited is a 3 time winner of the Wyndham Best of the Best award. 2011,2012,2013.We are also a PET friendly Hotel. We know your pet is part of the Family and welcome all pets. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Suites - Bismarck Hotel Bismarck
Ramada Bismarck
Bismarck Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.