The retro design and decoration was very tasteful, elegant and modern–not dated. The room was comfortable and luxurious, the view incredible. My fiance and I were engaged out on the nearby Oceanic pier (one of the best restaurants in the vicinity), which is a short walk down the street or beach. Everything about our stay at the BR was perfect from food, to service and comfort. We will return many times, I am sure, so it's nice that we sort of stumbled upon the most affordable (and best) resort in Wrightsville. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Blockade Runner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach