I snuck off to Wrightsville Beach by myself for some much needed de-stressing "me time." The Blockade Runner staff made sure I got exactly that. It was a beautiful weekend, the hotel was sold out, but even with all that activity, I was completely relaxed. Watched a beautiful sunset from my hotel room, enjoyed a marvelous dinner at East, walked the beach and The Loop several times and slept in Sunday morning. Heaven. Lots of decor changes going on and I loved them all. BR does such a good job of staying with the times and keeping things updated. LOVE all the new bright, bold colors. As always, the staff was delightful, helpful and personable! One of the few places where I see the same faces everytime I visit. I hope to be back very, very soon. It really is a "home away from home" for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Blockade Runner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach