We live in Wilmington and have 2 little ones so getting away can be hard. Booked a night at blockade runner and so glad we did. We felt hundreds of miles from home instead of only 5! Have been to the hotel for dining and events but never overnight. We were upgraded to a balcony oceanfront room upon arrival. Happened to be a warm day so got in some some time at the pool and just enjoyed the scenery. Staff was great, bed was comfy, balcony was a great upgrade and even included a full complimentary breakfast! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Blockade Runner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach