We LOVE the Blockade Runner! The oceanfront rooms are so close to the beach, it's great to sit back in your room, open the sliding glass door, and just enjoy the view and sounds. The breakfast buffet is unlike any other. Our room (November, 2012) was around $100, and included breakfast, which I would value at least $40.00. WHAT A DEAL! The rooms have nice linens, a flat screen TV, and spa-like bathrooms to include bath & body works toiletries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, TravelClick and Tingo so you can book your Blockade Runner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach