We had so much fun staying at the Blockade Runner. As children of the 50s and 60s in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we were transported back into that era. The beach was right outside our window and while we were there a wedding was taking place on the grounds. It was fun watching the staff scurrying around. We had a great experience with the staff. Including a ride in a Town Car to the grocery store.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Hotel
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Blockade Runner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.