“Mellow Mushroom never disappoints” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: New Location at the beach!
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Mellow Mushroom never disappoints”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Little storm blew over the beach so we went to Mellow Mushroom to grab some lunch. Food was great as it has been at every MM location we have visited thusfar. Super cool VW van parked out front and a fun beachy theme throughout. Very friendly staff. Only word of caution...the chairs at the bar are extremely uncomfortable! We recommend sitting anywhere but the bar!

“Was fine - not crowded at all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had heard a lot about this place so. Was excited to try it out. Was ok but don't think it really lived up,to all the hype. Didn't really care for the pizza sauce but I'd like to give it another chance and try a white pizza.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina
“it's good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I know this is a chain, but it's a chain that has got it down right!! Love their crust and their Magical Mystery Tour Pizza!!

Visited June 2014
NoVA
“Totally delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Very tasty, wholesome food. Our server was delightful. She even recommended some changes for our son's pizza, he is allergic to eggs, milk and peanuts, and he never gets to eat pizza. She told us about the vegan cheese and he loved it! I never thought I'd be so happy to see my baby enjoy pizza like the rest of his family. It was very sweet and I appreciate the effort she took in helping out my son. Very nice establishment :)

austin
“Best fresh tasting pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went for pizza and were thrilled with the waitress Ryne she brought us water immediately and served was like royalty. She foresaw our every need before we could ask. The artichoke dip was finger licking good and the 10 inch house specialty pizza was enough for 2. The choice of beer was great I had the Golden Monkey which I'd buy again which she also recommended. The outstanding part of the pizza was all the ingredients tasted fresh and without any weird spices. I'm Italian and like really good fresh dishes or I'd rather stay at home this was unbelievably good.

• Visited July 2014