“Nice location. Casual place.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Davidson, North Carolina
“Nice location. Casual place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Summer lunch with family. Waiter was excellent and attentive. Fish tacos were good. Crab cakes ok. Fairly priced. Parking is difficult. Probably a better late pm family dinner, or after dinner kind of place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

North Carolina
“Great Meal! Fast Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ate at this restaurant it was very good! The food was fresh and they offer a variety of menu choices. My family enjoyed it and our waitress was very attentive to our needs! If you don't feel like cooking it is a great place at Wrightsville Beach!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina
“NEVER AGAIN!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Being locals, we should have known from all the empty tables....at prime dinner time...at the onset of high tourism season....that was a big red warning flag! The portion sizes, especially with the prices,were SKIMPY SKIMPY!!! The brown colored New England Chowder (which is suppose to be white) was awful. I couldn't cut my green beans with a knife. The rice is just plain ole boiled rice.....no butter or any kind of flavor or seasoning.My coconut crusted flounder.....well it was basically just burnt coconut....if there was actually fish inside, no one would have ever known! My dinner was so bad that I sent it back; and with such a bad taste left in my mouth....I couldn't eat anything else. An hour later.....I still feel sick to my stomach. I called an told all of this to the owner, Earl, (in a very polite and nice manner)....all he said was, "Sorry you had a bad experience....have a nice day".His response was short and somewhat rude in tone. He did'n offer to even try to make it right, nor offer a sincere apology. There were bugs flying around in the men's bathroom....of which had no doors on the stalls.Two out of the four of us had to wipe food crumbs out of our chairs before we sat down. Just AWFUL all around! We will not go back, nor would we recommend this to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina
“New Owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Since it has been taken over by new owners, it is great! The food is wonderful and the prices are hard to beat. The lunch and dinner menus have something for everyone. Love it!

Visited May 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Great valuable breakfast at the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

A nice value for good food quick and close to the beach. Found this out on our way out on our annual girls weekend. We will likely go back now that we've had a chance to check it out. The atmosphere is family friendly and Sunday breakfast time is a great quiet time to visit.

• Visited May 2013