Stayed here for a five days during a business conference and was very happy to find a nice, clean (see one issue below) place that accepted my dog (for a one-time $50 fee). Had only one minor issue with the dog, they did not want to clean the room unless I was there, I have a toy poodle, so believe it had nothing to do with being afraid of the dog – this was fine for me because I only had to call housekeeping and they came right away to refresh and clean the room. They put us on the second floor which was ok as we were very near the elevator, stairs to go down for breakfast and a ramp that lead from the garage to the hotel. There are several parking fees so make sure you check all this out when you first get there. There is valet parking which I think cost $15. Then there was another parking fee that cost $12 wasn't sure what you got for that, but I found that I could also pay $9 a day and this allowed me to drive in and out every day. The room/suite was very nice - a large living room area with sink, coffee maker, flat screen TV, couch, microwave and small refrigerator. The bedroom had two double beds and its own flat screen TV and closet. The bathroom was very large as well. Everything looked up to date and we had only one issue. One of the beds sheets had dried blood on it so I didn't use that bed until it could be changed. The breakfast was very good - buffet style with an omelet station. Only ate lunch there twice which was buffet also, never ate diner there but did manage to go to the manager's reception that is held each night and there you get up to two free alcoholic drinks. I would definitely go back and recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown Winston-Salem, NC in the Twin City Quarter, just off Interstate 40 Business, 20 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport. Within walking distance to restaurant row, entertainment, galleries and shops. Over 57,000 square feet of meeting space. Starbucks Coffee Shop located in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hilton Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Embassy Suites