I have stayed at this Hotel at least 10 times. All the rooms are suites so they are large, and nice with a large bathroom. Breakfast is always really good with made to order food. I always use the valet and no complaints there, the only complaint I have is if you have an exterior room you can hear everything from the road even if your on one of the upper floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown Winston-Salem, NC in the Twin City Quarter, just off Interstate 40 Business, 20 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport. Within walking distance to restaurant row, entertainment, galleries and shops. Over 57,000 square feet of meeting space. Starbucks Coffee Shop located in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Embassy Suites