“Yummo” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Yummo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had never eaten at a Carraba's before. Very tasty and something for everyone. Great flatbread and salmon. Elizabeth was our waitress and she was great. It was a busy night and all workers were hustling. Wish they had a Carraba's in my hometown!

Visited December 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good Old Standard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Carrabba’s is a local chain restaurant. It is very popular and if you go at “peak” times or have a group you most likely will have a wait. Interestingly we don’t go all that often and it seems like when we do they have a new menu, with prices that have slowly inched up.

One of our favorite menu items is the old standard, spaghetti and meatballs. We always request angel hair pasta and meat sauce along with the meatballs. It comes with a choice of soup or salad and we usually select the caesar salad because we love the strong garlic flavor of the dressing. Portions are ample and there is always enough to take home and have for lunch (or in my case, breakfast) the next day.

If you have a choice, ask to eat in the bar area. We think it is a lot nicer than sitting in the large, open dining room.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Gotta love Carrabba's.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I visited this Carrabba's Restaurant this past weekend while on business in Winston-Salem.

As usual I sat at the "pasta bar" and had another excellent meal and a good time talking with the chefs and general manager.

All I can say is that I have never had a bad meal or experience at any of the many Carrabba's Italian Grill Restaurants that I have visited over the years. And that is quite a few.....

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury, NC
“My absolute favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

What's not to love about Carrabba's? From the minute you walk in you get great service. The bread with the herb oil could be a meal itself! The salads are great. Every entree I've ever tried is delicious. Last year they carried an espresso rub steak that was to die for, every time I go in I ask when they are going to bring it back and last time I was told maybe this fall:)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“Ok food for a LONG wait and pretty hefty price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was ok, but not worth the over hour wait and prices were a bit steep. Calamari appetizer was really good, but the main course, meh.