“Great Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Found the Twin Cities Diner while visiting Winston-Salem recently. The food, atmosphere and service were really excellent. Our waiter, Keith took great care of us and had our food out in a jiffy. Everything was hot, fresh and perfectly prepared. Loved the outdoor eating area.
Thanks for making our visit memorable . . . we'll be back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

winston salem, nc
“Best cheesburger I've had in a while!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I've wanted to go here for awhile but got a coupon on living social so deceided to try it. Everything was wonderful, waitress was friendly & attentive, Gus burger had chili, cheese and slaw and it was awesome!! daughter had cheesburger w lettuce, mayo & ketchup and she loved it also. Instead of fries I subed a pasta salad which had squash & zuccini in it. Yummy.

I had wanted to try the chicken salad but the couple behind us said the burgers are the bomb!! Best in Winston Salem, I agree!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LEXINGTON
“A favorite for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I go here a lot when I get the chance for a sit down lunch. I have usually been able to get a table right away and their service is friendly and quick. Their menu has a lot to choose from from sandwiches, salads, wraps and entrees. Everything I have had there has been good. I usually get a burger. They have specials every day and soup of the day etc. A couple of weeks ago I had the fried chicken special which was a boneless battered fried chicken breast with mashed potatoes and lima beans. I subbed grilled veggies for limas. Fantastic! They have a bar area and a dining area.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mocksville, North Carolina
“Food is good, but service slow.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

The food here is good (what you would expect at a nicer diner), but don't go here if you are thinking of getting in an out in an hour. The service is very, very slow.

Visited November 2011
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Can always count on this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Twin City Diner always offers a good meal. Some nights, the service can be a little slow, but I can always count on it being worth the wait.

Visited March 2012