“Upscale southern food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Upscale southern food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food and atmosphere were great. Quiet place, and lovely for a family dinner. We had reservations and got in without a problem. I had a vegetable plate, and it was very good. The mac and cheese has cinnamon in it, which I was not expecting, but it was an interesting twist. It's a must try, atleast once!

Visited February 2013

North Carolina
“Sunday Brunch, comfortable, delicious, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was my first time here but it has instantly become a favorite. The atmosphere was pleasant. We had steak, fish, and vegetables and all was excellent. I ordered a steak from the dinner menu instead of the lighter lunch menu. It was seasoned well and tender although overcooked just slightly. I like my steak rare to med rare and know to always expect a non-steakhouse to overcook but this time I forgot. I didn't complain because it was so good and everything else was so good. I did mention it to the waitress (without complaint!) and she insisted we have a complimentary dessert and coffee. By the way, the coffee was excellent and the coconut cake was fresh, moist, and one of the best ever! All in all, this was an excellent restaurant experience and I recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Delightful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This restaurant offers great atmosphere and a wide variety menu with such delicious treats. Wonderful entrees and delicious specialty items. I love this place. The ginger cookie crusted Salmon is one of my favorites along with the apple slaw. The mac and cheese is another favorite of mine. You will love this restaurant all the way around but make reservations on the weekend, as many people love it. Service has always been great too!

Visited February 2013
Pfafftown, North Carolina, United States
“Charleston in Winston Salem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The owners were trained in Charleston and it shows. She Crab soup is wonderful. You can get an upscale meal or comfort food. Don't miss this place!

Visited November 2012
Pfafftown, North Carolina
“Milners is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The buttermilk fried oysters make me so happy. Good atmosphere and have yet to order anything I did not love.

Visited September 2012