“FUN” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bermuda Run, NC
“FUN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had a great time here - food was great, once we got it. Sometimes the service is hit or miss; if they could get that worked out - it would be awesome!

Visited December 2012

79% Recommend
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“If only it wasn't so noisy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We love the food at Texas Roadhouse, but hate their interior design and the general level of noise. It feels like they tried to squash just a few too many tables into the space and also tried to make their seating just slightly better than painful so you wont linger.

The food, universally, is terrific. They have the best chicken fried sirloin, their steaks are good, the chopped steak (roadkill) is good, the chicken fried chicken is good, the ribs are FANTASTIC. The sides are good too - my husband says their chili is the best of any local restaurant and that it is true Texas style. Their green beans are great, the salads yummy, the potatoes....etc. I could go on but I can honestly say I have never ordered anything there I didn't like.

...... If only it wasn't so loud, crowded and uncomfortable. We only go when we can get there before 5:30 pm on a weekday. FORGET WEEKENDS!

Visited December 2012
Burlington, North Carolina
“OMG Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I am totally addicted to their roadkill ... which is a chopped steak covered in mushrooms and onions .. with a melt in your mouth sweet potato .. the steaks are really good... but I always go back for roadkill !! hahahaha

Visited November 2012
nc
“Good steaks and sides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Everyone loves their steaks here and the sides are quite good. I love the greenbeans and chili. I do find the music way too loud. We had a hard-working server who was awesome and doubled as a bartender but several young girl 'hostesses' I would say 3 of them standing around at the front door. I would get rid of one of those and hire more servers. This is a issue we have noticed on every visit.

Visited October 2012
Fleetwood, North Carolina
“Excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've tried several of the Texas Roadhouse chains in various cities, all have been good. But I would have to say that the one in Winston Salem is by far my favorite. Even when crowded, you really don't have to wait too long. The food and service is excellent. The rolls are awesome and so are the steaks and pork chops. I've never had a meal that wasn't great here. The only thing I would change, if I could -- the music is a little loud, sometimes hard to carry on a conversation.

• Visited November 2012