“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Lewisville, North Carolina
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been several times...never have had anything but excellent food,. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. Would recommend it to anyone.

Visited August 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Loved it. Loved the atmosphere and seeing the stars above me and the slideshow of all the cities. The food was delicious. All together a great place to be.

Visited December 2012
Bermuda Run, NC
“Underestimated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Cities is such a great venue! spacious and comfortable. Menu appeals to everyone. I think we locals forget what a gem it is (their offerings and great pricing). NEVER have we ever had bad service or a disappointing lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2012
NC
“My favorite restaurant here in Winston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love Cities! We have eaten here on a regular basis since they first opened. Service is iffy as we've had good service and bad service; however, the food is excellent and that makes it worth going back.

I always get the chicken breast. Hubby gets something different every time we go; although, he does not recommend the steak. (I do not eat steak, so I cannot comment on that). This is also the only time we ever get dessert out. Their key lime pie is the best here in NC and hubby & daughter love the tuxedo truffle mouse.

They are very crowded on weekends, but they do take reservations. We always request a table "down" where the picture screen is. I also love looking up and seeing the ceiling, but feeling like I'm outside looking at the stars. We travel a lot, so we always like watching the pictures and saying "We've been there!"

They have a lovely outdoor space during the spring/summer.

We will go back again and again........

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good service..... very salty food... yuck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Sorry folks.... We cannot recommend this restaurant. Loved our server... hated the food. Not worth the money. It had been years since I ate there and we wanted to give them one more try. Very disappointing. Save your money

• Visited October 2012