“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bread was delicious. We enjoyed the food immensely. The chicken parmesian was tender and moist. The sauce had a great flavor. We had a tangy pepper salad. It was an interesting unique flavor.

“Very, very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate dinner here on October 10 on our way through Winston-Salem. The food and service were outstanding and the prices very reasonable. There were seven people in our party and each one ordered a different entre. Each person rated their food outstanding. The waiter was very informative, friendly and candid. He was willing to suggest some items and to stay away from some others. That type of honesty is really appreciated. We would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been dining here for years. Never a bad experience. More recently have discovered the joys of take out. The food is "I can't wait until I come back".

Visited September 2013
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We were taken to dinner by new business aqaintances who dine here frequently. The wine was fabulous. My husband and I both had veal dishes-fabulous. The side of spinich was tasty. The bread delicious. We had some sort of chocolate dessert-not bad, but not impressive. The decor is dated, and odd, but I learned a long time ago decor says nothing about the food. I would DEFINATELY recommend and return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Key Largo, Florida
“Delicious Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The flavor and atmosphere make this family owned restaurant a must-try in the Winston Salem area. On our first occasion we shared the "Spiedino alla Romana" and the "Antipasto Freddo" for appetizers, which can only be described as perfectly prepared, seasoned and presented. "Scaloppine Inverno" is a veal dish that my heart appreciates because it is accompanied with artichokes, and I could only steal a taste from my fiance's "Rigatoni alla Vodka" for due reason: he wanted it all to himself! The proportions were enough to have seconds for lunch the next day so that we could splurge on the most succulent deserts, their homemade "Cannoli" offered crunchy exterior with an exquisite creamy center. The "Tiramiso" melts in your mouth and the pianist and soft sofas with a digestif offer the final touch to an amazing date night. There is beautiful decor and service that just top off the entire experience. Highly recommend the entire Paul's fine Italian dining experience to locals and visitors alike.

• Visited December 2012