“So good it could be in France!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Wilson, North Carolina
“So good it could be in France!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Outstanding bakery with big selection of cinnamon rolls, scones, toasted almond bread, etc. Any kind of coffee you want and Coke products in little, glass 6 oz bottles. Wifi. Street parking is the only drawback, but it's only 25 cents/hr.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Camino! France! WOW! WOWWWWW! Thank you so much! We strive extremely hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere, and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. Our entire staff takes great pride in what we do, and I'll pass along your review to let the whole Camino team know how well they're doing. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! We look forward to having you back with us next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Thanks,

Cary

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best bakery in the Triad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Best place ever to get bread! I live in Greensboro and make special trips to get their french sandwich loaf. Everything I've had at Camino is delicious, sandwiches, coffee, etc. Absolutely love this place!

• Visited February 2013
Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Hi! This is Jonathan Milner. My wife, Cary Clifford, and I own Camino. We drive to Greensboro a lot for Vietnamese food and pizza so we appreciate your driving over in our direction for a visit!!!! Thanks so much for your glowing review of Camino! We strive really really really hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere. Our entire bakery staff takes great pride in our bakery and I'll pass along your review, it will mean a lot to them. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! THANK YOU. We look forward to having you back in the bakery soon!!!!

Jonathan
“If you are on a diet---DO NOT GO HERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped in yesterday to grab some crusty bread and shortbread cookies. the shortbread cookines are to die for!!! Their breads are great and the coffee must be good as the place was full of folks sitting around looking at their computers. Fabulous bakery.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hi! This is Jonathan Milner. My wife, Cary Clifford, and I own Camino. Thanks so much for your glowing review of Camino! We strive really really really hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food (shortbread!), and a lovely atmosphere. Our pastry chefs take great pride in their culinary creations and I'll pass along your review, it will mean a lot to them. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! THANK YOU. We look forward to having you back in the bakery soon!!!!

“Amazing!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We just stopped in but have found a destination! Great coffee. They have gluten free options that are done right! Their pastries are to die for. The people were great too! We will drive the 1 hour just to go again!

Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Hi! This is Jonathan Milner. My wife, Cary Clifford, and I own Camino. Thanks so much for your glowing review of Camino! We strive really really really hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food (CINNAMON BUNS!!!), and a lovely atmosphere. Our baristas take great pride in their level of skill and service. I'll pass along your review, it will mean a lot to them. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! It means a lot that you will drive an hour back to visit!!!!! THANK YOU. Many thanks!!!! Thanks for being such a positive person. We look forward to having you back in the bakery soon!!!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“If you visit Winston, make Camino a destination.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Camino bakery is my absolute favorite place in Winston-Salem to get coffee and somethings yummy and sweet to eat. The baked goods are all home-made: everything I've tried has made me swoon with happiness. The coffee is from Krankie's and is the best in the city. The owners are friendly, welcoming, and so down-to-earth. And the giant front window (or sidewalk in summer) is the best place to people watch downtown. Don't miss it!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi! This is Jonathan Milner. My wife, Cary Clifford, and I own Camino. Thanks so much for your glowing review of Camino! We strive really really really hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere. I love to sit in the window and watch the world go past and I'm happy that you enjoyed it too. All the folks at Camino take great pride in our work, and I'll pass along your review to our co-workers. It will mean a lot to them. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! THANK YOU. We look forward to having you back in the bakery soon!!!!