“Great food, and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sylvia's Honey Tree Restaurant

Sylvia's Honey Tree Restaurant
150 Hanes Mill Ct, Winston Salem, NC 27105-9138 (Formerly Apollo Flame Restaurant)
336-377-2199
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 570 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Greek
Abingdon, Maryland
“Great food, and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is the third time I have been here, and every time it has been great. The service is great as well, very friendly and observant.

Visited June 2012

Mount Airy, NC
“Really good Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband and I had wanted to try this place for awhlie as its not too far away and we were really impressed with the food. I had the Lasagna and he had the Chicken Francesa and everyhing was really good. The Lasagna had a great taste and both dishes came with Garlic Bread and a really good salad. The people working here were very friendly and we will definatley be back in the future to try something else! They have daily specials!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro NC
“Great gyro platter, good quick lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I have been to Apollo several times with colleagues for lunch and have never been disappointed. Service is consistent and quick - I always get the gyro platter with lamb and delicious seasoned chicken. Pita bread is fresh and yummy, side salad is very good and the Greek dressing is excellent. I always enjoy building my gyros with just the right amount of salad, meat, pita, and tzatziki sauce. For a great gyro platter, I definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
FL
“A really good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

They serve both Italian and Greek foods and we all were very happy with our food.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delphos, Ohio
“Variety Galore & Very Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

I took a bus group to Winston-Salem and this restaurant was recommended by the front desk of our hotel. It was after 8 PM we were weary, tired and very hungry. By the time we left we were refreshed and stuffed! Great variety of dishes from Greek, Italian, Salads, Sandwiches and desserts.

• Visited September 2011