“Consistently yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Consistently yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Our family of three loves O'so! The menu provides a lot of variety, and all the dishes we've tried have been very good. Their nana foster is outstanding. The dishes are generously portioned and often quite creative in pairing up tastes. The restaurant is nice, but not fancy. My husband often enjoys items offered as specials. Kids menu items come with a scoop of ice cream. O'so has a solid wine and beer list, too. This is a great place to go for a reasonably priced, tasty meal.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent and creative menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Love the selections of unique appetizers and entrees; lots to choose from! And I could drink the house creamy italian dressing!

Visited May 2012
“A nice property...but.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

I have tried this restaurant several times (any place can have an isolated bad day) but I am still not impressed. I read all the other glowing reviews and just did not get what they did.

The food is above average but its as though they are straining to do a cut above but not measuring up. Every entree that I have tried could be easily exceeded by a typical chain location. At the price points at O'So I would expect better than Olive Garden or Red Lobster quality.

Probably will not return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmond
“Excellent meal at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Enjoyed a truly superb meal tonight. Everything was fresh and outstanding. Service was terrific. I can't imagine a better choice with very reasonable prices. Very solid choice! I had the 'drunken ribeye' which was truly excellent...My daughter shared a lot of it with me and she doesn't even like steak! For dessert, their take on 'nannas foster' shouldn't be missed.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clemmons, NC
“Some good, some just "eh"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant the other night based on the reviews I read here.
The restaurant is decorated nicely and the service was very fast and friendly. We had a new waiter that wasn't sure of some of the dishes, but went to the back to get the information on them.
I ordered the Chicken Despina on the recommendation of one of the other reviewers while my wife opted for the create your own pasta. The Chicken Despina was wonderful !! The flavors combined to make it truely a memorable dish. My wife ordered anglehair pasta with marinara sauce and artichokes. She was a disappointed in it due to the lack of artichokes and the flavor. She said that the artichokes tasted like they were quickly grilled and just tossed in....which I believe they were.
The dishes were delivered by one of the daughters of the owner and she was a delight. When I commented on my dish and how good it was, she told me it was one of her favorites and that it was named after her Mother.
All in all, we enjoyed this place, even with the parents who followed their small child as she walked around and around the entire restaurant. (Why do parents do this??).
The price is reasonable and the portions are generous.
We'll return here as I want to try the scampi (again, based on another reviewer's recommendation)

• Visited February 2012