“Good BBQ and you can have a beer if you want” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located in Downtown Winston-Salem, NC
Maryland
“Good BBQ and you can have a beer if you want”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stop #2 on my BBQ tour. Staying within walking so went for dinner on first night in town. Good BBQ and you can have a beer. So far out of 8 places I've stopped this is the only place that has beer. They carry some local beer which I always try when in new places. Both were good. I had chopped pork with red coleslaw(1st time) greens, hush puppies and toast. I enjoyed all of the meal. The staff was friendly and stopped by the table a couple times to ask if I needed anything.
I would recommend eating here if you're in Winston Salem.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Blaine, Minnesota
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I went here with my coworkers for lunch. I am not from NC but had heard great things. I was very impressed with the food. I had pulled pork with a side of Mac and cheese and hush puppies. It is in an old Firestone tire shop which gives the place some character. They have historic pictures on the walls showing what the property was previously.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro
“Best bbq in the Winston Salem/Greensboro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Took the family the Bib's for the first time. The brisket was fantastic. My wife the veggie platter while the kids enjoyed grill cheese and fries. The bbq is better than anything we have in Greensboro. The hush puppies were fantastic. I wasn't crazy about their version of baked beans called Bib's beans.

Visited February 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great smokey BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Friendly BBQ restaurant across from the Library downtown. Service very good. BBQ is very good with a distinct smoky flavor. Chicken, beef or pork BBQ.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fabulous, Incredible, Wonderful, Amazing FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This terrific little BBQ restaurant in downtown Winston-Salem offers a great selection at reasonable prices. We stopped in for lunch with three family and freinds, we were very happy with our experience. The exterior was quite unobtrusive while the interior was simple, comfortable and a little more spacious than suggested from the outside. The counter service was efficient and friendly and our meals were brought to our tables by a wonderfully personable server. I would highly recommend this place if you are in Winston-Salem and have a taste for BBQ.

Visited January 2014