You added Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Winston Salem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Business Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have use this Hampton location several times and am always satisfied with the service. It close to many shopping and dining facilities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Winston-Salem, NC area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for being a loyal guest! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied the service and accommodations. We hope you were able to enjoy our convenient location and took advantage of the local restaurants and shopping while in the area! Thank you for recommending our hotel, as we strive to make sure each and every guest is satisfied. We hope to see you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Colton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We came to Winston Salem to take our daughter/granddaughter to visit Wake Law School. The hotel was nice, clean, and had a great breakfast! Summer and Vicki were just outstanding!. We had many questions about the area and they offered answers to every one. They gave us recommendations on restaurants, things to see and places to visit. Their smiles and eagerness to help us was so greatly appreciated. We left Winston-Salem hoping to be able to hurry back! So thanks again for your hospitality, Summer and Vicki.... We will be sure to stay at your hotel whenever we return to the area!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us and other travelers know about your experience. We truly take pride in taking care of guest and making one on one connections. As the General Manager of the hotel, it’s very important to me to make sure all of our guests are taken care of. Thank you for helping me remember why I fell in love with the industry! I hope that you know when visiting your daughter/granddaughter at WFU you will always have a friends in Winston Salem! We look forward to visiting with you guys soon! Thank you for being our guest!
Cherokee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel had name brand bathroom toiletries, wonderful bed linens, and an excellent complimentary breakfast. It also had a nice little pool for the kids and all the staff were very nice and greeted you warmly every time they met you. Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Roanoke, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for my second time first time OK but this time I was very disappointed lamp shade was dirty stains on the blankets rude staff in breakfast area no sugar for coffee I mean it was one thing after another I think they need to do better I will not be going back

• Stayed February 2015
Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It appears that we have fallen below your expectations in cleanliness, service and our breakfast area. I would really like to speak to you concerning your experience, as we strive to provide great service and accommodations each and every time. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience at 336-377-3000 and ask for Summer Combs the General Manager. I look forward to speaking with you!
Rock Hill, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good rooms, great beds and linens. This is a typical Hampton Inn. It could be in Wyoming, Ohio or anywhere else in the country. The consitancy is what brings me back to Hampton Inn. For a better breakfast, go to a Hilton Garden Inn. Or skip the powdered scramble eggs (no taste at all).

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Glendale, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

We stayed at this hotel over the holidays. We were greeted by Abraham, who was super nice and allowed us to check in early. He already had a room for us, he even answered all my questions. We got to our room and was really pleased. The room was clean and comfortable. Great place to stay. During our stay we ran into a small computer issue, I was unable to connect my laptop to be wireless network, they came right away and went above and beyond. Great breakfast. Will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn in Winston Salem, NC. My room was a suite which had all the items needed to work and relax. Very comfortable room. I would recommend this hotel for both business and pleasurable. Great quality.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area? Share your experiences!