This Hampton Inn is fairly new (built around 2010 I believe) and the lobby and rooms are all have the newer Hampton Inn look. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are quiet. Bathrooms are nice and upscale (my room did not have a bathtub, but had a large walk-in shower - not sure if that is standard or not). People were very friendly and they offer corporate rates for some local businesses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn&Suites Winston-Salem/Univ. area is the city's newest hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area Hotel Winston Salem