Enjoyed a long weekend at the Sundance to take in the Wake vs. Va Tech football game. The hotel is within walking distance of the stadium, which is a big plus. It's also very close to campus and downtown W-S, too. The staff provided another outstanding weekend of customer service. They are all very friendly and attentive (Edith, Cynthia, and Elaine just to name a few). This hotel just has a very nice 'feel' to it, from the moment you enter the Lobby until the morning you check out. The breakfasts are great, the bar is small but more than adequate, and the spa is wonderful. I will definitely stay here on future visits to Wake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Clarion Winston Salem