I stood at the Marriott on a business trip at the beginning of June and found the hotel to be very good for the purposes. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is very good and the parking is adequate enough.
I don't know if there is a bad view in the hotel. It is right in the heart of downtown and you can see all of the major buildings and skyscrapers from the windows. While Winston-Salem doesn't boast the biggest downtown in the world you get a very special feel for it from the hotel.
I agree with some of the other reviewers in that the hotel's fixtures are a bit dated. For some reason it really didn't bother me all that much as it reminded me of summer vacations when I was younger with my family then either needing an upgrade or being on a business trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winston-Salem, NC's only full service Marriott Hotel. Conveniently located downtown in the Twin City Quarter. Amenities include 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, our signature restaurant, Graze, concierge levels, room service, valet parking, business center, fitness center, glass enclosed indoor pool, in-house audio visual services department and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Winston-Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Winston-Salem Hotel Winston Salem
- Marriott Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Marriott