“spotless room!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
North Carolina
“spotless room!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night at the Sleep Inn. Good first impression. We got there before check in time and they found a room that was ready. Did notice that the trash from breakfast hadn't been emptied.

The room was spotless! I was glad they had a rubber shower rug. But even with the floor rug the bathroom was slippery.

Breakfast was fine as well.

Would stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the interstate. We didn't think to do that.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Nashville, TN, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The water was shut off for whatever maintenance/repair. No problem. It's just I was not informed.
It was a planned event . They told me as I checked out that they evening people told people...yet they didnt tell me. She said I had a paper put under my door the evening. I did not.
I even spoke with the manager in the morning and asked for my choice elite-late check out perk. She didnt mention it then...all of this is "things happen"...but when I asked about it--missed a meeting, etc. I was told that it was my fault. --that I had been informed, and that the manager said "I am unable to adjust the room rate" I was sad--I wrote her statement out and asked her to sign it--she refused and got angry , threatened to call police--and threw me out. I called choice that day--they said i would be contacted. I have not been contacted.
Very Very disappointed. The building was great-the night clerk was polite..the manager had NO concern or customer service!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

As a Lifetime Elite Gold Choice Privileges member, I am pleased to recommend Sleep Inn at Hanes Mall to all travelers. The franchise owner, Alpa Patel, represents the highest standard of excellence in hotel management. Alpa, her husband, and the entire staff are simply the best! From the breakfast menu, to the cleanliness of the rooms, to the proximity to other businesses and the interstate, to the smiling faces that greet you each stay, you just can't beat it at any price! Alpa is constantly making décor changes and updating the entire facility to make it fresh and exciting for every visit. No mater whether it's business, vacation, or any occasion, you can depend on these folks to welcome you with southern hospitality at it's finest!

Outer Banks, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were decent and comfortable, but could use a little updating. The shower was really nice. The location was right off the highway, so it was convienient but a ltttle noisy. Overall clean and a good deal for the price.

• Stayed January 2013
Madison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I booked my hotel through Farm Bureau Ins.I called the hotel before booking and was given a great deal of help from Tim at the desk. He's the one reason I rated this hotel as excellent. But the hotel is a little remote and my wife did have a beggar ask her for money when we checked in but after two days there I felt safe with the area. The hotel is very close to the mall and many resturants and other type stores.The hotel room was very clean and the breakfast area was kept very clean and was had a very good selection for this star hotel. The front desk and cleaning staff was very helpful if you asked for anything. I had a small dog and Tim provided me with a room very close to the outside exit on the side of the hotel which was very convientent.I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Kenly, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have stayed here one night a week for about two years on business, VERY CLEAN, GREAT STAFF, breakfast every morning, several resturants within walking distance (red lobster, tgifridays, olive garden, texas roadhouse ect... and hanes mall. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Duncan, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

As a buisness traveler I have stayed an average of 290 days a year in one hotel or another. I can tell you first hand, since beginning to stay at Sleep Inn Hanes Mall ,(an average of 4 days a week since last year), I have never had an issue with the rooms. They are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff has consistantly gone out of their way to make me feel welcome, to the point of checking me in and meeting me at my vehicle with my room key when it was raining ! Aside from the conviniant location to shopping and dining I can honestly say, they have earned my continuing patronage, on customer service alone!!!

Room Tip: explain your needs to staff, they will take care of you
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn Hanes Mall? Share your experiences!