Stayed here for business and was able to book a jacuzzi suite for around $100 which was nice. My room was very clean and came equiped with a fridge and microwave. The king bed slept great and there was a nice flat screen in the room. Right next door was an outback steakhouse which was very conveinent. I will stay here again on my next trip to Winston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites