This hotel looks very nice on the exterior; however, the maintenance leaves something to be desired. The lobby floor was even dirty. The evening reception was a disappointment as all the food was gone after thirty minutes. Having a glass of wine was nice, but the food does not get replenished. Our room had numerous maintenance issues which we reported upon leaving. The faucet in the bathroom was hard to operate, the phone was not working, the lock on the door was loose, and the sofa had seen better days. This is our first bad experience at Comfort Suites, but we will think twice about staying at another one anytime soon. I will say that the staff was gracious and tried to be helpful; no complaints there. The breakfast was more like a budget hotel, but it was adequate to give you a start to the day. The location is fantastic, but there are many other hotels in this area which may have more to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites