“Amazing Addition to Wilson's Food Scene” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Located in Wilson, NC, Tandoori Nights has come to represent an inviting atmosphere of modern elegance, comfort and sophistication. An inspired menu boasts delectable Indian Cuisine of both traditional and contemporary dishes made with the finest and freshest ingredients.Award winning chef Gamer Rawat strives to create food options that are authentic Indian with western adaptation.Exquisitely presented menu options, delicious dessert temptations, and friendly, enthusiastic service ensure a memorable dining experience.
Wilson, North Carolina
“Amazing Addition to Wilson's Food Scene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was so excited when I initially saw the signs all over Wilson advertising the opening of Tandoori Nights! Since its opening, I have eaten here five times, all of which have been nothing short of outstanding. The food is so fresh and flavorful; I leave with a full, satisfied belly every time. The dinner portions are large enough that I usually have leftovers for the next day. The lunch buffet has a wide variety of dishes, both meat and vegetarian, that can appease any tastes (I brought my picky-eater brother here, and he couldn't get enough). I highly recommend the tikka masala chicken and the tandoori paneer tikka.

Aside from the delicious food, the service is exceptional. The wait staff regularly check on our needs, including keeping our water full (which is certainly a plus, as I like to order my food spicy). The owner is clearly passionate about her restaurant and also ensures that we are enjoying our experience. She is always friendly and gives great recommendations, so do not be afraid to ask for help if you are new to Indian cuisine.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wilson, North Carolina
“I do NOT even like Indian Food but I cannot wait to go back! Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is quite an addition to Wilson! If you are not familiar with Indian Food try the Chicken Tika - it is delicious! It is a serious treat to have this buffet here in Wilson & I am going back as soon as I can - it is that GOOD! Service is EXCELLENT - Friendly & Caring - The price is right too! Don't miss this Taste Treat that is here in Wilson NC It would be helpful if this site also listed the telephone number so people could check the hours - Thank you and thank you Tandoori Nights for opening up in Wilson! Just a customer - but really impressed!

• Visited August 2013