“Yummy pulled chicken nachos” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 538 restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Family Fare
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: We are Southeastern NC's only Microbrewery-Restaurant. We specialize in made from scratch dishes at affordable prices. We brew our own beer and have FREE Brewery Tours between 3 & 5pm Daily (the tour takes about 20 minutes) and have a free beer tasting as part of the tour. We serve FULL menu until MIDNIGHT seven nights a week.
Ajax, Canada
“Yummy pulled chicken nachos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I were in Wilmington for a day, and decided on the Front Street Brewery for lunch. A definite treat. I don't like beer, and the wine selection was perfect for me. I had pulled chicken nachos. They were delicious. Moist, tender chicken in a great sauce, all the regular toppings and crisp multi-coloured nachos. My husband had the shepherd's pie and a Bock style beer. Both were delicious, although I have to take his word on the beer. Service was quick and friendly. The place was packed when we came in at 1:25 pm, and was still packed when we left well after 2:00 pm. Price is very reasonable and portions are generous. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for good food, at reasonable prices, in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great beer!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Love the beer and the fish n chips!!! Bartenders are also helpful. Friendly atmosphere with a neighborhood feel even in off-season.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Four Oaks, North Carolina, United States
“I don't even like beer...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love dining for dinner in historic Wilmington. However, due to our busy day we were not in the mood for the regular fancy dining. We were looking for a more relaxed, casual, fun dinner. We decided to check out Front Street Brewery for we thought it would be more of the scene we were looking for this evening. My husband likes beer, where I prefer more wine and liquor myself. I decided to go and let him enjoy the atmosphere and brewery experience. So, I don't even like beer but I loved this place! The food was delicious, atmosphere was great, and prices were very reasonable-to top that off I even tasted and order a Raspberry Wheat beer! It was a great evening for me and my husband and a definite worth-while stop for anyone in the area.

Lee's Summit
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had a fried green tomato blt sandwich. It was amazing! Service was great. We didn't get to take the tour because it was St. Patricks Day and they were not doing them disappointed.

Visited March 2013
“Good food/good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

For a quick lunch this was a great place, good food and its located right in the downtown area... I don't really remember their prices because it has been a while since I was there last but I do know that they weren't outragous...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere