For the price, you just can't beat this motel. We were surprised at how nice the room was. We were close to downtown Wilmington where the shops, river, and restaurants are. It was about a 10 minute drive. The room was clean, no odor, and had a full sized fridge, stovetop, cabinets with a few pots and pans, a TV, and a bathroom. It was pretty small but just fine for one night for the two of us. Everything was in the one small room except for the bathroom. I did not expect to have a kitchenette but I think most of the rooms are like this. I don't know how a family could fit but two people was just right. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Wilmington Hotel
- Suburban Extended Stay Wilmington
- Extended Stay Wilmington
- Wilmington Suburban Extended Stay
- Wilmington Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.