“Fun and interesting tour” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Loxley, Alabama
14 attraction reviews
“Fun and interesting tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have been on a ghost tour of New Orleans that was much creepier. However, the tour of Wilmington was fun and educational. There were a few creepy moments and our tour guide did a wonderful job presenting the information. You visit four places and at each spot, you get an extended ghost story. We learned a lot about Wilmington and the stories were good. The price was OK: $12 for adults, $10 for students and you get a discount card for various restaurants and shops at the end of the tour. We were glad we went and would recommend it to other. For a truly spooky tour, however, go to New Orleans.

Visited July 2012

Burlington, North Carolina
33 attraction reviews
“Great educational and fun tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have gone on this tour both my visits to Wilmington and I would probably do it again if I go back. They do different paths so it's always something new. The tour guides are knowledgeable not just in ghost lore, but also in the history of the city. You don't just learn about ghost stories, you get a glimpse of what life was like at the time the stories took place. I don't think the walk was really fast paced, but it definitely was a good distance to walk and wearing my flip flops did make my feet hurt by the end so make sure you wear good shoes. I've found that if I walk with tour guide from location to location, you can talk to them and get even more stories out of them. I've done ghost tours in Savannah, GA, in Edinburgh Scotland, London England, Dublin Ireland, and other areas and this is a top notch tour.

Visited July 2011
Wisconsin
20 attraction reviews
“Fun Walking Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was a fun, fast-paced walking tour through a section of the historic district. Our tour guide was a professional story teller, and it was interesting learning a bit of the local ghost lore.

Visited April 2012
Milford, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Interesting tour. The tour was fun and the guide was great.

Visited March 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
25 attraction reviews
“Cool tour of Ghostly Locations in Wilmington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Took the kids, they had fun. I have had better tour in Charleston but this one isnt bad at all. Got tickets at Black Cat and it was a neat tour.

Visited August 2011