“Slow service, poor customer service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #147 of 538 restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Slow service, poor customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

In brief, it took 15 minutes for our server to greet our party of 3 on a Sunday at 11:30 am (before rush). She neglected to ask for my son's drink that came with his meal. I would have mentioned it had I seen her again. 55 minutes later and 3 tables served in our vicinity, we still had no food. I found her and kindly requested the status of our order. We ended up getting it boxed (15 more minutes). The order was wrong, yet we were charged in full. We were offered free onion rings on our next visit (moot point; there will be no returning). If you're craving a burger, eat locally at PT's.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
“Best Burger and Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have an amazing selection of tasty burgers. The pretzel appetizer is great as well. Definately great food for the money and plenty of it.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, GA
“dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I wanted to stick with a familiar restaurant for dinner on our visit to Wilmington. The Red Robin there had great food and very friendly service!

Visited October 2012
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“my favorite Red Robin restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I like Red Robin, but the service and friendliness at this one are better than average. They have great Happy Hour specials. I like being able to try the appetizers at half price as usually get a burger and fries and don't have room for an appetizer!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Had French onion soup to start out with and it was very good. Ordered a mushroom and Swiss Burger cooked medium. Cooked as I ordered and loaded with mushrooms! Not the best burger I have ever had but good and tasty! Had a nice server as well. Overall I was very satisfied with my visit to Red Robins

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere