“If in Wilmington, make it a point to dine at Perkeo” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #130 of 557 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Perkeo Wine Bistro features over 50 wines by the Glass and over 120 wines by the bottle. We focus on unique wines from the USA and all over the world. Our cuisine is eclectic international with American, French, Mediterranean and Asian influences. Our decor is clean and modern with glass, copper and water elements.
Montreal, Canada
“If in Wilmington, make it a point to dine at Perkeo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was in Wilmington for a week-end in November (part of a 2-week business trip) and I had the luck to stumble on Perkeo which had opened about a week earlier. I say stumbled because the restaurant was not known by my hotel's concierge and it really is while on the way to the one recommended that I walked by Perkeo. I decided to walk in out of curiosity and I got completely seduced by the place. A fine restaurant decorated in vivid colors with a wine bar that was put together by the owner who has tasted every wine served in her restaurant. This lady knows what she is talking about when it comes to wine! Service was super friendly, the food (I had tuna that was flash grilled to perfection - and I am fussy when it comes to fish as not too many restaurants know how to cook fish properly) simply delicious and the wine pairing superb! The owner told me she was awaiting couches to create a bit of a lounge area near the back of the restaurant which will turn into a place where guests will no longer want to leave ;-)
Well done! If there is one place I tried in Wilmongton that I would go back to, it's Perkeo. Best of luck to the new restaurant owner!

• Visited November 2013