“Interesting” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet & Savory Pub

Sweet & Savory Pub
2012 Eastwood Road, Wilmington, NC 28403 (Formerly Sweet and Savory Pub)
+1 910-679-8101
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #258 of 557 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: The Pub is the only Wilmington, NC burger restaurant to grind its own meet fresh daily on-site. Fresh just tastes better, come in to experience it for yourself! Still not convinced, took a look at the gallery for a small selection of the different burgers we create daily! FRESH JUST TASTES BETTER!
Greer, South Carolina
“Interesting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was trying to describe the restaurant when I noticed someone else said "Looks are deceiving" that's an understatement. The outside and the inside don't quite match. When you first walk in it reminds me of a Denny's (yikes, is what I thought) then as you walk through there is a band playing...hmmm and a bar area. The menu was pretty extensive. I got the crab cakes, they weren't bad, however I wouldn't get them again. I definitely would go back and try something else. I didn't have any of their desserts, but I heard they were known for them. Try it out.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, South Carolina
“Creative and Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Looking for the SweetNSavory Cafe (on foot) and found the pub. Loved my burger, but don't think I got the avocado slice I paid for ( but didn't notice until my hubby asked). Hubby had to order the ghost chili chili and felt it lived up to the name! would try again if I want a burger, but would like to try original Sweet and Savory Cafe

Visited May 2014
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Looks are deceiving”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Drove by several times on previous trips to the coast, so had little more time this past trip to try things, so thought about this joint while passing it!

First off lay out is WEIRD to say the least inside... Funky bar lay out, restaurant walls did not make sense for locations amongst others.... They had a ton of different draft beers, ales, lagers and what not. Food? b+ but I got finger style food due to lunch time....

But if you ever go here? Take my advice and opt for the outside patio sitting..... Might just make for better times, because the outside looks way cooler

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cary, North Carolina
“Glad We Missed Breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Didn't realize the raved-about Sweet and Savory Cafe was only for breakfast, so we ended up eating at The Pub for dinner. Outside was a smokefest so we were forced to sit inside, which frankly was pretty unattractive. That said, the Pub Burger on rye and the onion rings were two of the best things I've ever eaten!

Visited May 2014
Winston-Salem,NC
“I really liked it!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place is nice if you want a casual atmosphere.decent prices and decent food/drink. Located on the main road to the beach..outside seating(which looked dog friendly).

Great beer selection...decent food selection(loved the ghost pepper chili)and a good attitude.

No stress,,,drink your beer..eat your food..do your thing.

fair amount of Tvs for your viewing pleasure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere