“Good Sushi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunny Sushi & Lounge

Sunny Sushi & Lounge
141 N Front St, Wilmington, NC 28401 (Formerly SunnySushi & Lounge)
910-833-7272
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 557 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: THAI & HIBACHI COMING SOON!!!
“Good Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for Sushi for lunch. Nice place, small a little dark but clean.
Good sushi, they added a few sauces onto the rolls that we didn't realize would be spicy. But nice portion sizes. Only thing I didn't like was out of the small selections of rolls on the menu majority of them were spicy. Our server was amazing and friendly but wasn't wearing a name tag so I don't know his name.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Sunny Sushi is great! I went in at around five and was pleasantly greeted and promptly sat at a table. My waitress Rachel did a phenomenal job! She was very fun and kept the atmosphere super light, avoiding the yes sir and no sirs; had tons of really good recommendations about the menu and help me do some modifications to the menu items I chose. Apart from her bubbly personality she also had a graceful beauty about her. All in all a great meal with awesome service, I will definitely have more sushi from Sunny in the future.

Jacksonville, NC
“Great Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

If there is another place that has better sushi than Sunny Sushi, I don't know where it is. It's made with detail in mind. Blue crab sushi is the best. All the sushi that I have tried was very good. I don't think you could go wrong with trying any of it.

Andy, our waiter was very pleasant and professional and eager to assist us in any way he could. Great guy.

Can't wait to go back. Highly recommend!

“Truly great sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went with a group of friends to Sunny Sushi and sat outside. The inside seating area seemed to be a little dark, but sitting outside was nice with a view of historic downtown Wilmington. Good selection of wine and the sushi was outstanding!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morning View
“We loved our meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch after touring the Battleship. Awesome sushi! Loved the baked blue crab roll. My husband ate wonderful Pad Thai. My son enjoyed his tuna roll and fried rice. Server was friendly and helpful. We recommended it to our friends.