Only played golf here this past weekend but it was excellent. Challenging course that has a good mix of easy, intermediate, and hard holes. Worth the $2 extra for the GPS. Hit them straight ! Everyone was extremely nice, especially the starters both Saturday and Sunday mornings !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beau Rivage is situated on a narrow peninsula tucked snugly between the Cape Fear River and Intracoastal Waterway on the outskirts of Hollywood East (historic Wilmington, North Carolina). Aside from an award-winning layout (4 Stars by Golf Digest's Best Places to Play), superb conditioning and renowned greens, the resort also features spacious lodging accommodations and is the only place in the Coastal Carolinas where you can play a championship golf course and stay directly on-site. Guests can literally take a few step out their back door and find themselves at the first tee, practice facilities and amenities. A colonial style clubhouse showcases classically unique event venues, a fully-stocked Pro Shop, conference room and signature "19th Hole" in the Veranda Bar & Grill. Great golf and family hospitality at an unmatched value --- Beau Rivage is the home of true Coastal Carolina "stay and play" golf packages. All just minutes from I-40, Wilmington International Airport, the historic river district and the breathtaking beaches of Pleasure Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Beau Rivage Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Resort & Golf Club Hotel Wilmington
- Beau Rivage Resort And Golf Club