“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Fantastic meal, great value. Looking forward to going back to try more dishes. Only a few patrons there during our visit so service very quick, but I could imagine it might take a while during busy periods. Worth the wait though.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kure Beach, North Carolina
“From Pho to Wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our absolute go to restaurant! The best wings ever, forget the others, these are the best. Another favorite is the lemongrass chicken pho. Also check the special board for the pork belly tacos. The servers are the best, they know the menu and they know the ingredients. Phun is small, so pick your time, but just go!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmington
“WINGS and Bento boxes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

These are the best wet and crispy wings I've EVER had. My husband and I are extreme wing tasters and we know our wings! These are the ultimate wings! A must try. All of the bento boxes are great, especially the shrimp, crispy curry flounder, and the beef short ribs.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Summerville, South Carolina
“A great night spot for some good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I went to Phun on a Saturday evening with some family. The space is extremely tight but cozy. My wife and I shared a crispy tofu plate, wet. It was amazing and filling for two people. My only complaint was the slow/non-existent service; but with a busy place and only 1 person manning the bar and serving, I think we caught them on a bad night.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful and Creative Asian-Inspired Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We dropped by on Saturday night and chose to sit at the bar. The space is cozy but cool! We had the calamari appetizer, which was a great intro. My wife had the Crispy Duck- wet (sililar yo a pho dish). The duck serving was generous, but the seasoning of the broth was the real treat. I had the Bento (sp?) Box, which was a special. Again, the vegetables and rice seem simple, but were executed so well! Even with tofu as the protein (I tend to have a healthy appetite) I was pleasantly full afterwards.

This restaurant definitely moves into our "must visit" category when in Wilmington.

• Visited August 2013