“Cinnamon Honey Butter!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Atascadero
“Cinnamon Honey Butter!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Cinnamon Honey Butter......WOW! Great and fast service. As soon as they seat you they bring you these soft tender rolls along with Cinnamon Honey Butter I ate so many I could not eat my meal. If you are thinking about giving this place a try this alone is worth a try. Chicken was tender and juicy. But if you like pork chops they are always cooked perfectly and come with a peppercorn sauce that sends them over the top. Love this place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“No service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I went to the Wilmington NC Texas Roadhouse on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at 5:13 PM. We were seated by a hostess, but NO ONE EVER CAME TO WAIT ON US!

After 10 mninutes, we stopped a waitress and asked for her to tell our waitress we would ready to order. 8 minutes later we walked out.

Stopped by front desk and and asked a manager to be called. Told her we were leaving and why.

This is the THIRD TIME this has happened to me at a Texas Roadhouse.

This is a lack of manager and staff training. At least 5 waitresses were working near the place we were seated and not one bothered to ask if we needed anything. No manager walked through the area at all.

So if you want to be ignored and not waited on I guess this is the place.

No guest should ever sit even 5 minutes without being acknowledged and beverage order taken. I hope retraining of managers and staff will improve this restaurant and entire chain so they will earn the great reviews others give them.

• Visited July 2014
Wilmington, NC
“No service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is the THIRD TIME this has happened to me at a Texas Roadhouse.

So if you want to be ignored and not waited on I guess this is the place.

• Visited July 2014
Talbott, Tennessee
“Late evening opener”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Was starving for a big juicy steak, after 10 hours hard labor in Wilmington Home Depot. On a service call from Tennessee, but Texas not open till 4pm. What the !#!#%*&! is going on ! In Tennessee, 11:00am every Texas Roadhouse is open every day. Dang, no steak. Olive Garden was the lucky 2nd choice, and they stepped up, and made me take a second look.

Visited July 2014
Reston, Virginia
“Choose your own steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We love this place! Second time here, and the service, food, and atmosphere are great. While it is a "typical" Texas Roadhouse, the service is a notch above. Also, I discovered that it is worth it to pick out your own steak. I picked an 11 oz. sirloin, and it was tremendous. And it cost the same as if I had the cook pick one randomly for me.

Visited July 2014