“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 43 hotels in Wilmington
New Orleans
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I moved to Wilmington to work for three months and stayed here for a week before I found an apartment. Very clean hotel and nice hotel. I would have stayed there the whole time if they had a fridge! I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Wilmington area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
WilmingtonPattiB, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the wonderful review. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Wilmington.

595 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have Stayed at three different hotels in the past month. This one by far was the cleanest with the most helpful staff. A few days after I checked out of the hotel, I realized that I left items in the closet. I made a few phone calls and they located my items and they are sending them to me via UPS. The free breakfast was nice too. Love that it is 100% smoke free. Conveniently located to downtown areas and UNCW.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WilmingtonPattiB, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The staff and management strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction and we love hearing when our guests enjoy their stays. I am so glad we were able to recover your items and return them to you. Thank you again for choosing the Wingate and we look forward to seeing you again your next trip to Wilmington.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington

Address: 5126 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28405
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Wilmington
#3 Romantic Hotel in Wilmington
#5 Family Hotel in Wilmington
#6 Business Hotel in Wilmington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Hotel Wilmington
Wingate Hotel Wilmington
Wyndham Wilmington
Wilmington Wyndham

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.