“80t Birthday” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
VIRGINIA BEACH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel was nice. All the employees were very nice and friendly. Watched the manager get onto a couple of his employees about the breakfast set up while I was trying to enjoy mine. Wasn't very professional in my opinion. Ice machines were all broken. The whirlpool was also shut down. The beds were nice and comfy however there is a construction site right out front. I feel like I could have gotten the same experience at the Quality Inn and paid $50 dollars less a night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

SalesDirectorWingate, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay. We had some general maintenance with the plumbing and unfortunately, unaware it affected the ice machines. Please be assured this is not a typical occurrence. The indoor spa also needed repair and we had to wait for a part. We do try to expedite all maintenance so we do not affect our guests’ stays, but sometimes it cannot be avoided. We would love you to give us another chance to meet your expectations. Please contact my general manager or myself before your next visit to Wilmington so we can assist you in your reservation. The construction out front is temporary, the building will be finished shortly and the curbside view will be better and not obstructed. Again, thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. Your feedback is what makes us better.
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here at the beginning of october for my wedding. We had requested an early check in and the front desk staff was very accomodating. When I arrived, I was greeted warmly and the check in proccess was simple and fast! (as it should be). The jacuzzi suite I reserved was big and spacious, and and the jetted tub very relaxing. And the hot breakfast in the morning was very nice! Gotta try the waffles. Just what I needed to start my morning off right. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family members. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SalesDirectorWingate, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Congratulations! A wedding is a wonderful and special time. I am so glad we could be a part of your special day. Best Wishes to both of you from all the staff at the Wingate. Thank you for choosing the Wingate.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington

Address: 5126 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28405
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Wilmington
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Wilmington
#4 Family Hotel in Wilmington
#10 Business Hotel in Wilmington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Hotel Wilmington
Wingate Hotel Wilmington
Wyndham Wilmington
Wilmington Wyndham

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.