1. Priceline booked customers only get the THIRD FLOOR SMOKING ROOMS.
When I requested a non-smoking room, the front desk female stated that was not possible because, "That's what you get for reserving online." Message: Priceline customers (possibly other reservations such as Hotwire, etc) are treated as a second class citizens by being assigned the least desirable location and rooms.
I even mentioned that I had allergy to tobacco but her response - more or less - was that's your tough luck, that if i wanted a non-smoking room then I should have paid the rack rate. Hum...
2. Charged ADDITIONAL $15/night for having a pet (totaling unexpected $30 charge for two days).
No where did it state that there were any pet fees when I booked the room. I called them after I received my Priceline hotel and inquired if pets were OK because the hotel website does not mention it or the extra charge. Was informed that pets were fine but even then was not informed of any additional cost until when I checked in.
Such hidden costs need to be stated clearly and up front; not charged when checking in.
- Also Known As:
- Jameson Inn Wilmington Hotel
- Jameson Inn Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Jameson Inn Wilmington Nc
- Wilmington Jameson Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Jameson Inn Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.