“Business Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alton, United States
“Business Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Mostly clean but room was noisy whether from the nearby elevator or air conditioning...I enjoyed my stay and the staff were friendly. For my purposes, it was an adequate place to stay, conveniently located to the medical center.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMedPark, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. If the rooms are available elsewhere, we try to keep our guests away from elevators as a general rule. Hopefully you will return in the future and we can get you our quietest room away from the elevator. Look forward to seeing you again and making your next stay an excellent one!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stay at this property several times each year while visiting family. The property is maintained in "new" condition. Rooms are quiet. The staff is excellent. ...great hot breakfast and excellent coffee. Close to Medical Area

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review! We love to hear from our regular guests, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
seaford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Just a great hotel ... clean and comfortable with a very friendly staff. Great location as it is between downtown and the beaches. Their renovated lobby is very nice and open. And this hotel is quiet at night ... unliike the downtown and beach hotels that are full of vacationers. Just love this Hampton!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMedPark, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for the outstanding review! Our staff takes pride in being the best hotel around and we love when we get compliments such as yours. So glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Everything was truly excellent. Staff were friendly and everything was totally spotless. There were a lot of little details and touches that made me feel that the whole place was very well kept. The breakfast area was very nice and had a pretty good selection (cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit, breads, muffins, waffle maker, etc.). Everything looked fresh and appetizing and the staff were busy keeping it all looking nice. The coffee was good too! I have stayed in several of these types of hotels in recent months and this was FAR above the competition. Some of this may be locally determined but I also think that Hampton has been making some good decisions as a company (stayed at another Hampton on this trip and it was excellent too). The hotel has an outdoor pool. It is not large but they have taken care to ensure that the area surrounding it looks very nice and the pool itself was extremely clean and inviting. The kids definitely enjoyed it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your glowing review! We take pride in our service and our cleanliness and we are glad that it shows! We love to hear great feedback like this and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was the Fourth of July and I had to check out of the other hotel at which I was staying. I was in town because of the unexpected hospitalization of my 97 year old mother. The asst. manager was very understanding of the situation and worked hard to find a room for me. I had to call back several times, as he had requested me to do, but finally a cancellation occurred and he held the room for me.
When I checked in at 15 minutes before midnight there was unfortunately only one person on the desk and they were handling an emergency. I, and several other folks, had to wait about fifteen minutes before the night clerk returned. She apologized profusely for us having to wait and checked us in VERY quickly. The room itself was wonderful. It was very nicely appointed and the bed was extremely comfortable.
The next morning the asst. manager offered to extend me through Sunday but I told him I would not need to stay that long as my mother was doing better.
Overall, I found the hotel to be a beautiful facility and the staff to be very attune to their customers' concerns. The only hic cup was having only one person on staff after 11 PM on a holiday night. I would not hesitate to return to this hotel or to recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnMedPark, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your helpful review. We love to receive customer feedback. Our staff always prides themselves on being as helpful as possible to all of our guests. We are so glad that we had a cancellation and were able to get you in on such a busy weekend. We look forward to having you back if you are travelling to Wilmington in the future.
Waxahachie, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed here for two nights while in town on a business trip. The property is older but very clean and very well maintained. Rooms were clean and bed was very comfortable. The breakfast downstairs starts at 6am and was much better than the typical hotel continental breakfast. Centrally located and convenient from the airport. Didnt use them but the pool and fitness room looked nice as well. The only drawback is there is no bar.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves on being a great place for business travel and try to take great care of our businessmen and businesswomen. We look forward to having you back!
Greenville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Awesome hotel, I had the pleasure of using all amenities: pool, exercise room, corn whole and the hammock. The newly renovated lobby is sheik, beautiful and very stylish. My stay was business and family, at the end of my day I couldn’t wait to return to a clean room and dive in my plush bedding. Eric A. Brown

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review! Here at the Hampton we take great pride in our versatility to be great for both business and family travel. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park? Share your experiences!