“The crepes of your dreams!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 558 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“The crepes of your dreams!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had savory crepes and chose our own ingredients (I got mushrooms, onions, cheese, spinach, and bacon), and wow, what a delicious, filling lunch! I wish I had had room for a sweet one--there were many options, and they all sounded tantalizing. I did get a Nutella croissant to go and can highly recommend that. I enjoyed the postcards the restaurant was decorated with, and the people working there were friendly and helpful. If I lived in the area, I'd be a regular at this place.

Visited March 2014

“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stopped in just to waste a few minutes before the nearby mall opened. We tried the forestiere royale. I wasn't expecting a while lot, but the crepe was incredible. The raspberry sorbet is also very good. A bit pricey but we'll be back. Definitely recommended.

“A great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The crepe presentation was pretty and it tasted wonderful. I could have had several. It's a very nice treat to start the morning off right. I had the Brie crepe and the taste was subtle but the mixture of flavors was delightful.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Union,SC
“if you like different and fun! Shake it up a bit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Casual spot-great people...I don't think there's a bad thing on the menu. So go for it.
I have tried savory-Forestiere Royale...Versailles (strawberries) but for some crazy reason I love the sugar and fresh lemon...I mean really sour but good. Sort of addictive. So fresh, I guess. Go with your gal pals....

Only iffy is the latte machine gives you a half cup...I'd go for brewed, I guess...I had drank it way before getting the crepe and no refills on latte machine...they were so nice and gave me some brewed.

I go everytime I get to Wilmington so I'll be there next week!! You just don't find a fun place like this that's an experience many places.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Great Crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our first time to this restaurant and we will be sure to be back! The Crepes were amazing (best we have had outside of France), friendly staff and great atmosphere. Love that they have a gluten free option as well!