“Out of this world GREAT!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Out of this world GREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Do not miss this experience! We came in with a party of 7 on a Tuesday at 1:30 and were seated right away. Service was superb, the food perfect! The food came quickly! Not only did it look great, but the taste was out of this world! All of us tried something different and EVERYTHING was delicious! My daughter eats only gluten & dairy free due to health issues and her crepe was also scrumptious! Four of us ordered crepes, 2 sandwiches, and one American Combo. Not a crumb left! I only wish this restaurant was in my town as we would come back often!!!! This is a must if one is in the Wilmington area or close by!

• Visited July 2013

Sunset Beach, North Carolina
“Life is complete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were so pleasantly delighted when we found this little place on Trip Advisor. The glowing reviews indeed agreed with ours. The restaurant is located in a very unassuming 50's style shopping center and you would almost pass by if you didn't have the physical address. The owner greeted us warmly as she handed us a menu and suggested we sit down to look over the many selections before ordering. It was difficult to narrow the choices as everything looked tasty and delicious. We settled on crepes - a chicken curry garnished with pineapple chunks, golden raisins and sliced, toasted almonds. My husband chose ham and cheese with slices of tomato. Both crepes were beautifully golden and oozing with the delicious fillings. We spent a moment of bliss just enjoying the lightness of the crepes. What a bonus that we found this cute little touch of France to satisfy our crepe cravings every time we are in Wilmington.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Authentic & Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Wow! Visiting town for a couple days and heard an ad for Our Crepes and More on the radio. Never one to pass up a chance for a crepe, I decided to swing by. I am so glad that I did.

The service was excellent. The owners are actually French, and I got to chatting with the young, handsome clerk--despite my rough French skills. I used to live in France near St. Malo, and that's what I ordered. It was great. I've hand many crepes since my stay in France, and this was one of the best.

I will come back here every single time I am in Wilmington. Every single time.

• Visited June 2013
Boone, North Carolina, United States
“Best Crepes in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

After convincing my husband to try Our Crepes and More with me a few months ago, we are now both hooked. The staff and service are both amazing as well as the food. I prefer the sweet crepes, while my husband likes the savory ones and we have not been disappointed yet! Wether you are a local or just visiting, you should add this restaurant to your list!

• Visited November 2012
Winnabow
“Our favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visit frequently and the crepes are always outstanding. The staff is always very friendly and even when it's very busy, we always have great service. For the few negative reviews I have seen on here, those people must have been having a bad day. My wife is gluten free and I am not. I tried one of the gluten free crepes with her, and I thought it tasted just as great as the regular crepe. If you have not been here, you must give it a try.

Visited April 2013