“Great little place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 538 restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
Murphysboro, Illinois
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Passed this place and wondered what it was all about. What a great find! It is hard to believe they have such an expanded menu for such a small place. The food is good,served in a timely manner and comes to the table hot. The owners are hospitable and friendly and visit the tables when the times warrants it. Would highly recommend this place...locally owned and operated! ....a big plus for me.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
New Bern, North Carolina
“Delicious-ness!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

As long as I've been visiting Wilmington, I can't believe I didn't know about this place sooner bc its freaking delicious!! It's family owned & operated...BONUS is that the family is French, which makes their crepes authentic!! I haven't had the opportunity to travel to France (yet) but it gives me a small taste of what I think eating brunch while sipping my espresso would be like there...minus the difference in scenery of course. If you get overwhelmed while reading the menu then I would recommend the "build your own" crepe...your choice of any 3 toppings. I always order a dessert crepe too...which they ask if you want at the same time or after you finished your main crepe. Butter/cinnamon/sugar crepe is AMAZING!!!

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Simply excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had breakfast there today and was so pleased with my experience!! I tried the November special with turkey, romaine, walnuts, apple brown sugar glaze... oh my goodness delicious! I also had a sweet crepe ordered to go after. The creme is made fresh and I savored every single bite of my meal. I topped it off with a nice warm chai latte and it started my day off in an amazing way. EVERYONE needs to come and experience this AMAZING RESTAURANT!! You will not be disappointed!! The owners were very friendly, warm, prompt with service and very pleasant to be around. The food was SIMPLY AMAZING!! The menu offered a great variety of truly excellent choices, the restaurant was very clean and the presentation of the food made my heart smile. I am Celiac, so being offered a gluten free cuisine that is absolutely DELICIOUS just made me one happy mama. The prices are VERY reasonable and the atmosphere was great! My parents are coming to town this weekend and I'm definitely treating them to "OCM" with honor and pride. This IS my new favorite spot!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Holy Crepe!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband probably regrets taking me here because it just made me want to go to France. This is such a charming little place - french postcards hung on the wall and french music played in the background. And holy cow - those crepes were AMAZING!!! I had the Cayenne which is a crepe with banana and chocolate with ice cream and whipped cream. If you're planning a trip to Wilmington (or anywhere within driving distance) do NOT miss this place; you won't regret it.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Authentic French Cuisine & Great Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Forestiere Royale is excellent and the deserts are too!I The food and service exceeded my expectations. Overall it was a very good value.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere