“WOW!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 558 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Eclectic, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Established in 2009, Chops Deli is the premiere sandwich eatery in Wilmington. As you an tell we take ourselves very seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that every customer who comes through the door has fun, enjoys their meal and their time spent with us, and leaves thinking about the next time they'll be able to swing by. We have built our reputation on providing the best sandwiches made with the best and freshest ingredients including Boar's Head meats and cheeses to fresh, and local when available, produce and round out the experience with a friendly and helpful staff and an eclectic music variety that keeps your toes tapping. When visiting Chops Deli, expect to get treated like you're family because, as far as we're concerned, you are.
Eastern NC
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Today was my 3rd trip to Chops Deli after finding it on Tripadvisor. It has become a must stop location on any trip I take to Wilmington. The food is phenomenal and the friendly personal service is awesome. Twice I have eaten the Amsterdam sandwich. It is a pot roast with cheddar and homemade mushroom gravy on a sourdough kaiser roll. Holy Cow it is great. To top it off, they had a pumpkin cheesecake topped with pecans and bacon. The tea they serve is unlike any I have ever had. It is your southern sweet tea with a hint of spearmint. I will be returning and telling all of my friends.

• Visited October 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“awesome Dtown..MonkeyJunc not so much”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

First of all, I want to start out with I love Chops downtown. Great sandwiches; however, a few months ago I took my family to the Monkey Junction Chops and after we were almost done eating the one employee that was behind the line while our food was being made, I guess his shift was over. He proceded to sit out right by the soda machine and RUB SALVE ON HIS FRESHLY TATTED INK ON HIS LEG. I'm all for tattoes, and Im sure his A&D ointment needed to be smeared on his fresh ink. BUT, NOT right 8 feet away from me while I'm eating. Sorry. I think somewhere that might be a health code violation. Just sayin'....
I will be making some tasty Boars Head sandwhiches at home for a while.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Wow...this place rocks...excellent NC BBQ!;”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

The Children's Museum recommended Chops. My wife, daughter, and two grandchildren were not dissapointed. Fabulous sandwiches & BBQ! P.S. I recommend "The Wilmington...and we'll be back!"

• Visited October 2013
“Best lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The staff is awesome... Super helpful helping you find a choice out of their delicious selection. I had the Chicago... Best sandwich ever... Their sweet tea is great too. I will be back...

Visited September 2013
“Greatest stop on Front Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Hipster all the way! Love the sandwiches! Everything is super fresh. The crew is friendly and inviting...adds to the fun.

• Visited September 2013