“Consistent quality product & service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 558 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Leland, North Carolina
“Consistent quality product & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Carol and I stopped into Five Guys yesterday to enjoy one of our guilty pleasures. We split the double paddy cheeseburger for the 1st time and it was delicious. We tried the Cajun fries that were spicy and tasty. Our burger was even cut in half as we requested it.

The variety of Coke Zero drinks blew Carol's mind on the drink machine. Our bag was even hand-delivered to our table.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Yum! What more could one say?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

A great place to grab a burger while in Wilmington in the Mayfaire shopping area. Friendly staff, delicious food and a great place to enjoy a casual meal. A very enjoyable experience with excellent service from the counter staff. A good find!

Visited October 2013
Palm Harbor, FL
“OK but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hamburgers were very good but they are large. The fries - overcooked, very greasy, and they just dump them in your bag on top of the rest of the order.

Visited October 2013
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were staying at a local hotel and came over here to get some takeout. The staff here were accomodating and made sure I had everything I needed (vinegar for the fries, ketchup and even offered me a small container of peanuts to take with us). If in the area again will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013
Oxford, NC
“food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I ;love their burger it made with real beef. I love just about everything on it. I love a messy burger. We have one here. Its great. I love it. love it There nothing I hate about this place.

Visited August 2013