“yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #195 of 570 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Japanese, American, Sushi, Vegan
Description: We have 5 locations in Wilmington to serve you!
Description: We have 5 locations in Wilmington to serve you!
Greensboro, North Carolina
“yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Service was quick and the eel/caterpillar/dragon roll thing that i got was delish, and the cheapest that ive seen it in many places!

Visited July 2013

Carrboro, NC
“Deep fried”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Deep fried tofu is good. Just like doughnut holes are good. It's just not good for you. I had the Crispy Tofu Salad - lettuce, tomato, carrots topped with tempura fried tofu and peanut dressing for $6.95. I got the dressing on the side and just used a little. Even so, the salad must have been about 1,000 calories. There are many other vegetarian and vegan options, though.

Visited July 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Excellent find in downtown Wilmington, not just sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

A fresh, inexpensive, and fast sushi restaurant in Southern North Carolina? You bet!

This place is just plain awesome. The sushi is one of the best for a small town. (and I have also been to their location on Racine, and they are both awesome, Racine a little bit bigger, downtown a little bit cuter).

I love how they have such a wide variety of food outside of sushi and Asian food - they have a large selection of American food for those who like to keep it simple. For instance, their tofu sandwich, black bean burger, falafel, and hummus are all just as satisfying as the sushi.

They always have specials, (sushi and non sushi) and their selection of rolls is huge. Where else can you get a tasty sweet potato roll for under $4.00? They really work with all types of diets (my vegan brother is a weekly regular).

I like eating at the downtown spot so I can sit at the bar facing out the big picture window so I can people watch the locals and tourists. This location is pretty small, so expect a wait and a little bit slower service at time. But the waitresses have always been friendly even when you know they are super busy and stressed.

My favorite menu items: Crab Naruto Roll, Sweet Potato Roll, and the Futomaki Roll. Plus, there serving of Edamame is ginormous and always steaming hot, yum!

Note, they only serve beer and wine at this location, but the drinks are affordable. Good for lunch or a quick and fun dinner or take out if you so desire.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Destination sushi found so much more.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I were visiting my home town this past weekend and we in need of a break from the usual southern fare. We love sushi so we decided to try this restaurant since we stayed downtown. We were not expecting to have vegetarian options, burgers, sandwiches and so much more. we chose to have bento boxes and enjoyed our meal alot. I will be back to try some of the non sushi items.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“little bit of the unexpected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Love the sushi, totally casual, fresh, friendly and a real gem. Like the other items too, maybe a few odd pairings. Always a good crowd, limited in some items, good beer choices, a little wine, just enough to complete your meal.

Visited February 2013