“If you are looking for a very clean and comfortable property in Wilmington...look no further.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   307 Eastwood Road, Wilmington, NC 28403   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #14 of 43 hotels in Wilmington
Trenton, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I booked this hotel yesterday morning for my brother and sister-in-law who had to cut a trip short and return home a week early. The morning desk staff were pleasant, courteous and very helpful. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. We did have a small issue in the evening that was related to the night desk clerk. I called and left a message with the GM this morning who called me right back. We discussed what had happened the previous night and I could not have asked for a more polite and pro-active response to our issue. I know that the issue will be resolved and will not hesitate to book a stay in this hotel again. (My service review is for the General Manager and morning staff. I have taken the night clerk completely out of this equation) Clearly, this is a well managed and staffed hotel with nothing but the best inten. A. Jividen

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Steven J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Greetings.... Thanks again for your kind words. This is an example of customer service even the GM needs to do his part. We look forward to helping you in the near future.

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have written so many reviews of dirty hotels with no or little maintenance that this review is an extreme pleasure to write. This Fairfield Inn & Suites is really wonderful; great appearance, and so clean. The hot breakfast includes waffles and egg sandwiches. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Steven J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to fill out a survey. We are glad you noticed that our associates take pride in serving our guests. Please continue to visit us when ever in the Wilmington area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel looks and feels brand new but it is 3 years old. Decor was clean and beautiful. Room was spacious with separate sitting area. Front desk was extremely kind and helpful. Breakfast was top notch with plenty of options and 2 attentive attendants. Will most definitely stay here again!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We try to ensure that every guest is provided with the only thing that varies from hotel to hotel and that is the service the staff provides. We try to keep it simple, provide a clean well maintained and friendly property that guests want to return to. We look forward to seeing you soon here in Wilmington.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Honestly, the 2 week business trip didn't start well for the hotel. They had overbooked the King Suites we were promised and didn't have enough of them. Fortunately, they went WAY above and beyond to make it right and moved me to an appropriate room.

The King Suite was nice, a sitting room and bedroom with a TV in each, and was very clean. The internet was tested on speedtest.net at 2MB/sec and was pretty consistent throughout the stay.

Breakfast was okay, maybe a little substandard compared to other continental breakfasts, but the staff made up for it. I worked the night shift and slept through most of the breakfast periods, but they were still great about letting me get oatmeal, yogurt, and fruit. And the coffee was pretty good for hotel fare.

The business center was slightly above average. I am not a fan of hotels that claim to cater to businessmen but lock their computers down with third party programs that prevent full utilization of the computer. At this hotel, the computers are locked down but they still worked fine for what I needed. The only problem was that they have a scanner, I needed a scanner, but theirs doesn't work with the locked down computer program. Knowing how much the operations manager wants this to be a stellar hotel, I'm sure she will ensure this issue is fixed. If not, I will note as much on my next stay.

I didn't use the workout room or the pool but my coworkers liked the workout room. The workout room looks into the pool area which could be a good or bad thing, depending on your tastes and who happens to be in the pool at a given time.

Overall a pleasant stay and I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The King Suites are worth paying the extra over the standard rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Steven J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out a survey. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. Good people serving good people is an unbeatable situation, here’s looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

In December, I reserved 2 connecting suites for my sister so she could have Christmas with her only grandchild. The staff, prior to her arrival, was very helpful in helping me understand exactly what the suites's amenities were and what rooms to reserve to be sure they connected. On the day of their arrival, the baby was sick and they needed a room way before check-in time. The hotel put them in a room and made them comfortable until their suites were ready. They were thrilled with this hotel in all aspects: space in the suites, cleanliness, the indoor heated pool, and especially the CUSTOMER SERVICE. They had such a terrific time! This trip was my Christmas gift to my sister, and it could not have been nicer, thanks to the staff. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you need to have connecting rooms, the king suites connect to the queen suites with sofabed...per...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Steven J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thanks for your kind words in your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have one goal and that is to provide great customer service to every guest that stays at the Fairfield Inn Wilmington. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Outer Banks, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I travel to Wilmington often and was staying at this hotel for the first time. I was very pleased with what I got for my money.

The hotel looks brand new and the room was nice and clean. Front desk service was friendly, fast and efficient.

I took advantage of the free continental breakfast which had a lot of choices including some hot food.

No big deal, but FYI, the hotel is located on a busy road and the parking lot exits directly to the road with no traffic light. A left turn out of the parking lot took a while.

When I am in the area, I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Steven J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Greetings,

I'm so glad that you found us and hope you continue to stay with us when in Wilmington. We take pride in serving our guests and will work hard to maintain our hotel. See you soon.
FLEMING ISLAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was attending my aunt's 90th birthday this past weekend on Wrightsville Beach. I picked this hotel based on location and price. The staff member offered me an upgrade to my room for no extra charge.

The hotel was bz because of the MG - Triumph road rally & foot race. I needed some directions which the staff provided. The b'fast area was stocked and cleaned even though the hotel was packed.
I had a very nice stay.

• Stayed November 2012
Steven J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thanks for your kind words; we truly have the greatest location in Wilmington. I was happy to hear that the staff treated you to an upgrade and that you enjoyed the breakfast selections. Our people make the difference. Come see us again soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!