“great place for the kids and adults too” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 113 things to do in Wilmington
Hampstead, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
“great place for the kids and adults too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My four year old loves this place; with the pirate ship, science area, dress up, and so many other areas to work his imagination, he is kept busy and having fun for hours. It was also nice for the adults of our group, as it was easy to participate with our children in play as well as let them safely explore on their own (keeping an eye on them of course).

Visited March 2012

Topsail Island, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My kids always have a good time at this museum. They have multiple levels with activities for all different ages. There is also an outdoor area with a garden and a water play area and a school bus to play on. They have a toddler area with lots of toys and a slide for the little ones. Overall my kids really enjoy this museum. We are members and usually visit a few times per month.

Visited October 2012
53 attraction reviews
“thats not a museum, its a indoor playground”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

i dont know why they call it a museum. It should call it indoor playground. nothing educational at all. a few thing broken, cant find a match with the music instruments. It should be free.

Visited November 2011
“We loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went with my daughter(2), nephew(3), & my niece(16) also my best friend and her 2 yr old daughter, we had a blast. Their favorite spot was the kitchen. The whole museum was very educational. My niece was worst than the children when it was time to go..she didnt wont to leave lol. We've already planned are next trip and have invited other friends and relatives to join us.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We are from greensboro and my wife and i agree that this was not on the same level as greensboro.not to compare but it was pretty lame. the place was small and seemed rather dated. simply a bunch of old toys in a themed room. Id say it was average to below average.

Visited June 2012